Bluetooth conncetion fails (android)

8.66K viewsPhone Pairingandroid phone pairing

Dear Sirs,

I own a Renault Clio 4 (1.5 dci). I face problems with my bluetooth connection (to pair the android phone with the car). Although the connection is shown on the display (screen of the car), I cannot receive or make calls or play music. It used to pair perfectly but suddenly it stopped. I have tried to connect several devices with the car’s bluetooth but they never pair. I took my car to the official Renault Dealer in Athens (RENIL S.A.) and the informed me that I should proceed with an update of the car’s software. However they informed me that there is a possibility that after the update, the whole system (radio, navigator, telephone etc) may freeze(!!) and I will not be able to use none of these facilities any more. Is that true? If yes, how is this supported by you? Will you replace it or will I have to pay for it since it is not a problem that I created nor a problem resulting from bad use.

Thank you very much in advance for your co-operation.

Kind regards,

Serafina Dimopoulou

Answered question

Benella has Lakhs of varities to sell and buy new and used products, drop your ads of goods for sale from cars, furniture, electronics to jobs and services listings. Buy or sell anything today!

free classified sites | free classified websites

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 18 answers, click here to view all answers.