Bluetooth conncetion fails (android)

16.00K viewsPhone Pairingandroid phone pairing

Dear Sirs,

I own a Renault Clio 4 (1.5 dci). I face problems with my bluetooth connection (to pair the android phone with the car). Although the connection is shown on the display (screen of the car), I cannot receive or make calls or play music. It used to pair perfectly but suddenly it stopped. I have tried to connect several devices with the car’s bluetooth but they never pair. I took my car to the official Renault Dealer in Athens (RENIL S.A.) and the informed me that I should proceed with an update of the car’s software. However they informed me that there is a possibility that after the update, the whole system (radio, navigator, telephone etc) may freeze(!!) and I will not be able to use none of these facilities any more. Is that true? If yes, how is this supported by you? Will you replace it or will I have to pay for it since it is not a problem that I created nor a problem resulting from bad use.

Thank you very much in advance for your co-operation.

Kind regards,

Serafina Dimopoulou

Answered question

Thank you for the new information, quality, to understand more, is a good knowledge and is very useful Typhoon TV Apk

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 21 answers, click here to view all answers.