When I turn my navigation on, it is showing 0 satellites and is shiowing a London map. I live in Manchester. How can I connect with a satellite, please? I have just updated my maps and thought this would solve my problem, but it hasn’t.
You should update your R-LINK system to resolve this problem.
Go to Renault EASY CONNECT :https://easyconnect.renault.co.uk/software-upgrade/r-link-evolution
- Enter the VIN of your vehicle to confirm if it qualifies for the update and to unlock the button to download the software.
- Download the update file to your computer.
- Unzip and copy the update file to the root of an empty USB.
- Start the engine and check that your R-LINK system is on.
- IMPORTANT: Don’t turn off your R-LINK system. Leave your vehicle stationary with the engine running for the duration of the installation operation.
- Insert the key into the USB port of your vehicle and follow the instructions on the screen.
The installation may take up to 20 minutes.
Once the system has restarted, BEFORE removing the USB stick, check the software version by following these steps:
- Click on “System”;
- Go to the 2nd page;
- Click on “Status and Information”;
- Click “Version Information”. Under the reference, “Application” you should have version 11.344.306.4886-8056