My Roads app

3.98K viewsMultimedia Systems

Hi,

I’ve read numerous guides (*) mentioning how My Roads need to be installed on the car through the R-Link store in order to connect the car to My Renault app. But I can’t find the APP in the store – neither online nor in the car. The guides often mention it should be thereby default. But its not.

Has this been discontinued? Not released in my country (Denmark)? Am I missing something?

Im driving a 2017 Megane IV GT. I recently updated the r-link2 to 2.2.19.300.

(*) http://gb.e-guide.renault.com/eng/R-LINK2/MY-RENAULT

Regards
Torin

Edited comment

I have already got the “My Renault” app on the phone. It just doesn’t offer any link to the car as described in the guides:

“””

Linking your “MY Renault” account to your vehicle

To get the information described below concerning your vehicle using the “MY Renault” application, you must link the application with your vehicle. To do this, the “My Roads” application must be installed on your multimedia system. If your multimedia system does not have the “My Roads” application, you need to download it, install it then activate it via your multimedia system and the R-Link Store. For more information, please refer to the information on “Downloading and installing the “My Roads” application onto your multimedia system” in this section.

Note: the “My Roads” application is normally already installed on your multimedia system. If this is not the case, please refer to the information on “Downloading and installing the “My Roads” application onto your multimedia system” in this section.
“””

I’m missing the “My Roads” app described – on the r-link. It’s not in the R-LINK store.

Regards
Torin

Hello Torin, you can download the MY Renault App in Denmark here :

Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.renault.myrenault.one.dk

iPhone : https://apps.apple.com/dk/app/id1409727390

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Yann

Posted new comment

Hi,

Thanks. I’ve already got the app on the phone. It does not offer any connection to the car, as described in the manuals, though.

The app I’m missing is “My Roads” for the car, which should be in the r-link store, as far as I can understand.

Regards
Torin

Maybe my comment got lost.

Thanks for the answer. I’ve already got the app on the phone, though. It just doesn’t offer any connectivity with the car – which leads me to believe it’s due to the aforementioned “My Roads” app, that should be available for the r-link from the r-link store.

Regards
Torin

Hi Yann,

Thanks for taking your time.

I do have the app on the phone. And I added my car.

But the app does not link or communicate with the car in any way, which I kind of expected. The guide says I need “My Raods” from the R-LINK store:

“””
Linking your “MY Renault” account to your vehicle

To get the information described below concerning your vehicle using the “MY Renault” application, you must link the application with your vehicle. To do this, the “My Roads” application must be installed on your multimedia system. If your multimedia system does not have the “My Roads” application, you need to download it, install it then activate it via your multimedia system and the R-Link Store. For more information, please refer to the information on “Downloading and installing the “My Roads” application onto your multimedia system” in this section.

Note: the “My Roads” application is normally already installed on your multimedia system. If this is not the case, please refer to the information on “Downloading and installing the “My Roads” application onto your multimedia system” in this section.

“”””

— but “My Roads” are no where to be found. 🙁

You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.