We have a Twingo with R-Link, but it has lost the clock. I called my local garage who asked if we had done an upgrade recently – which we haven’t.
The garage says that is the problem, but now it is impossible to fix ?
Is this true or is there a way to get the unit working again ?
If you go to the site of Renault easy connect then there you can find some upgraded software for R-Link. It would be helpful for R-Link and it would be easily connected to your Phone as well. I faced this issue when I was attempting the meeting to order coursework for me and I tried to fix R-Link but it didn’t then I searched it and find this solution.
As you have mentioned that you are using Twingo with R-link and it has lost the clock so the issue would be related to clock settings because this would occur whenever you start your browser. The best option is to upgrade the version and then set the settings accordingly. best essay help
As you have mentioned above that your twingo with R link is not working, this is might be due to some setting error due to which it is not working. You can upgrade your system which might improve its working. I some have seen some stuff related to writing service on assignment writing service you can grab this amazing service.
You should go to Renault EASY CONNECT to update your system :https://easyconnect.renault.co.uk/software-upgrade/r-link-evolution
- Enter the VIN of your vehicle to confirm if it qualifies for the update and to unlock the button to download the software.
- Download the update file to your computer.
- Unzip and copy the update file to the root of an empty USB.
- Start the engine and check that your R-LINK system is on.
- IMPORTANT: Don’t turn off your R-LINK system. Leave your vehicle stationary with the engine running for the duration of the installation operation.
- Insert the key into the USB port of your vehicle and follow the instructions on the screen.
The installation may take up to 20 minutes.
Once the system has restarted, BEFORE removing the USB stick, check the software version by following these steps:
- Click on “System”;
- Go to the 2nd page;
- Click on “Status and Information”;
- Click “Version Information”. Under the reference, “Application” you should have version 11.344.306.4886-8056
Let me know if it is OK for you. 🙂