R-link2 12.17 map update download failures

435 viewsUpgradeKadjar R-LINK 2

I’ve been trying to download the latest maps update for my Kadjar R-Link2 repeatedly over the past 2 days with no success.

The download is extremely slow (not me I’m on 30Mb/s fibre) yesterday took 11 hours to get to 91% then an error message and red cross on Rlink 2 toolbox, I resumed and it dropped back to 60%. This morning it resumed, but failed again at 68% and then resumed from 40%. Then another error and dropped back to 11%.

What is going on Renault ??  I’ve updated my maps twice before and never so slow or with errors.

Please fix this now.

Answered question

Hi,

Please check out the page Help on the website Renault EASY CONNECT: Update & Navigation.

Updating your R-LINK 2

To update your R-LINK 2 and its content (system, maps, applications):

Start by saving the data of your R-LINK 2 on a USB stick

• In your vehicle, connect your USB stick then turn on your R-LINK. Click on “Register”.
  • Wait for two minutes then remove the USB stick: a file called "R-LINK" should have been created. N.B.: there is no message signalling that the data has been saved.

Sync the data collected (copy) on R-LINK Store

• To sync your R-LINK Store account with your R-LINK 2, connect to your MY Renault account.
  • Click on the “R-LINK Store” icon then on the “Welcome” tab, click on “Download the R-LINK 2 software for Windows / Mac”.
  • Install the R-LINK 2 Toolbox.

Update the system and/or maps

• In your R-LINK Store account, click on "Access updates" if this heading appears. Click on “Update”, then read the instructions.

Kind regards,

Sam

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.