Please i have kadjar 2019 and i want to know how to do mirror screen either android or ios
you need to download either Android Auto or Apple CarPlay applications depending on what phone you have.
This is how to proceed if you have Android :
Pairing your Android phone with R-LINK 2
- To make your phone visible, from your phone click on Settings > Bluetooth > Activated.
- Tick the phone and select “R-LINK” in order to launch the connection.
- From R-LINK 2, click on Menu > Phone.
- The following message will appear: “In order to use the hands-free functions you must establish a Bluetooth connection between your phone and your system. Would you like to establish it now?”. Click on “OK” to approve.
- Once the active devices nearby are displayed by R-LINK 2, select your Android phone from the list.
- Check the confirmation code displayed by the system on the phone and accept the request.
- Select the “phone” and “Media” functions, then click on “OK”.
- Choose whether to authorise sharing of contacts, the call logs and media with R-LINK 2. Click on “Yes” to pair the phone.
- The Android phone is now paired with R-LINK 2.
Connecting your Smartphone to Android Auto™
On your telephone
- Download the “Android Auto” application on the Google Play Store.
- Start the application and follow the on-screen instructions by accepting the general terms and conditions.
In the car
When the car is stationary, unlock your smartphone’s screen and connect it to your Renault vehicle’s R-LINK 2 multimedia system using a compatible USB cable.
Accept the various requests on the screen of R-LINK 2 and your smartphone. Lastly, click on the “Android Auto” button, located in the middle of the screen at the bottom, which gives you access to the Android Auto home page.
Worth noting: You are recommended to use a USB cable of the same brand as the smartphone in order to avoid any problems. The telephone cannot be used during connection.
This is how to proceed if you have iPhone :
Pairing your iPhone with R-LINK 2
- Make your phone “visible” by going to “General” then clicking on “Bluetooth” before activating it.
- On R-LINK 2: go to Menu > Phone, then accept the Bluetooth connection between the system and the phone by selecting your iPhone from the list.
- Check the confirmation code offered by the system on the phone and accept the request.
- On the iPhone, approve by clicking on “Pair” then choose Phone and Media functions before clicking on “OK”.
- Choose whether to accept sharing contacts, call logs and media with R-LINK 2 and click on “OK”.
- The iPhone is now paired with R-LINK 2.
Connecting your Smartphone to Apple CarPlay
In the car
When the car is stationary, connect the USB cable. If the iPhone is locked, R-LINK 2 will ask you to unlock it. Apple recommends the use of certified cable to avoid disconnection or other bugs.
On your iPhone
When your iPhone is locked, it will ask you for authorisation from CarPlay for R-LINK 2, which you must accept.
In the car
Click on the “Apple CarPlay” button, located in the middle of the screen at the bottom, and access the Apple CarPlay home page. Your iPhone may still be used even if it is connected via the USB cable.
Worth noting: If Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are disabled, the iPhone offers to enable them or connect the USB cable. However, Apple CarPlay can operate only with the USB cable. For this option, press “USB only” therefore on your iPhone.