subscription expired

236 viewsMultimedia SystemsR-LINK 1

My r-link 2 subscription has expired how do I renew it ?

Answered question

Hello,

Here is how you can add content to your R-LINK 2 :

To add free or paid-for content for your R-LINK 2 (services, applications, maps):

STAGE 1 – Choice of application on the “MY Renault” account

• Access your MY Renault account, click on “R-LINK Store” then select the tab “Catalogue”.
  • Once the application has been chosen, click on “Buy” (if the application is not free) or on “Details” (if the application is free).
  • When the pop-up window opens, click again on “Buy”. The application will appear under the “Update” tab: click on this tab.

STAGE 2 – Save your R-LINK 2 data on a USB stick

• In your vehicle, connect a FAT32 format USB stick (minimum 8 GB) to R-LINK 2.
  • Turn R-LINK 2 on and wait for a minute. N.B.: there is no message telling you that the data has been saved.

STAGE 3 – Synchronisation of the application on the R-LINK 2 Toolbox

• From your computer, insert the USB stick with the copy of the vehicle’s data, then click on the vehicle on the top right of the R-LINK 2 Toolbox in order to check that it is correctly recognised, then click on “Back” to access downloads.
  • Select and then launch your downloads and make sure that the computer does not go into stand-by mode during this operation.
  • Once the download has been completed and approved, remove the USB stick.
  • In your vehicle, start the engine and insert the USB stick. Turn on R-LINK 2 and the installation of the new content will start automatically. During the installation, do not remove the USB stick and leave the engine on.

Regards,

Yann

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.